The Nimzo & Bogo-Indian Revisited – A Complete Repertoire for Black – Lukasz Jarmula
- The spirit of Indian Defenses is based on flexibility and harmony.
- Most of the lines are positional, not tactical in character.
- While playing Black, you have to accept that occasionally you will not equalize, or get surprised or out-prepared.
- Learning the material from this book should sharply limit the extent of such instances, thus improving your overall results.
- Finally, we have an important piece of advice: remember about color strategy!
- The Bogo-Indian is mainly based on dark-squared control, while the Nimzo-Indian does so on the light squares. In case you forget what to do, this may prove a very useful guideline when choosing a move.
The Nimzo-Bogo Indian Revisited – Lukasz Jarmula – ISBN 9789464201734 – 224 pages.
- Improve Your Life by Playing a Game – Learn how to turn your life activities into lifelong skills by Ciasto na Gofry Bąbelkowe
Tata Steel Chess Tournament 2021
Rated 4 out of 5by Callum
A Complete Opening repertoire for Black after 1.d4 Nf6 2.c4 e6! Volume 2
Rated 5 out of 5by Franck Steenbekkers
My Most Memorable Interviews – 35 Conversations with Chess Stars
Rated 5 out of 5by Jan Londers